The Many Worlds of Shawn Patton:
- Mechatars: Physical Toy Meets Digital World - SOGS GDC'12
- Recharging My Batteries - GDC'11* - A Lightning Talk I gave
- Explaining Your Game Career* - Video - A Lightning Talk I gave
- Interdisciplinary Design in Games - PIGDA gave a talk for Mensa
- Time Fountain* - The Time Fountain I built
- Ninja Warrior Course* - The Ninja Warrior course I built
- Sneaking Candy - GGJ 2013
- Generations - GGJ 2012
- Twoetwy - GGJ 2011
- Balanced Meal - Healthy Games Game Jam 2010
- Ship Sweepers of Spain - GGJ 2010
- Daisy Chain - GGJ 2009
- Schell Games - Where I work...
- Mechatars - A project I directed...
- Resume - Learn a little about me...
- PIGDA - President of Pittsburgh Chapter of IGDA
- 48 Hour Films:
- Disco Trunk - The Disco Trunk I built
- Game Night - A series of posts on boardgames I write (not updated in awhile)
- Curling - Member of the Pittsburgh Curling Club
- Video Projects - Old Spare time stuff...
- Graduate Life - At CMU from 2001-2003
- Fat Squirrel Games: Home of Imbroglio and Dirt!
- The Yu-Gi-Oh Deck
- The Great Roadtrip of 2001
- The Website of Diana Patton, an award winning artist.
- See where my brother, Tal Patton, is playing.
- Prairie Cat Leo
- Paperwork Cat Luna
- Our Church: Greenfield Presbyterian
- Contact: shawn(at)shawnpatton(dot)com
* Denotes the link includes slides from a Lightning Talk (5 minute talk) I gave.