I have a lot of t-shirts, like, 284... You see, t-shirts are my souvenir of choice. They chronicle my life, and I basically wear one every day, with jeans. My work has no dress code.
Anyway, I figured I should catalog them. Maybe I could stand to part with a couple, but I want to have a record of all of them first. It also serves as that whole "picture a day" thing.
So that's what this is. A website commerating all my shirts. They're all there.
- Hover over a shirt (or long tap) to see a little info about it.
- Click/tap a shirt with an orange arrow to see the back.
- Click/tap a shirt or a shirt back to see the image fullsize.
- Click the random shirt button to see a random shirt (reload to see more!)
- Click/tap the auto shirt icon to see them flash by one by one. You can even change speeds!
- Click/tap the 3-shirt icon to try your luck at shirt slots!
- Shirt battles pit one random shirt against another! You decide!
- Where do you keep them all? - In this specially designed IKEA wardrobe, lying flat, on slide out shelves.
- Why don't you have 365, one for each day? - Just don't, sorry. Not a goal either. Goal is actually to trim the fat as it were.
- Do you only do laundry every 284 days? - Nope, I do t-shirt laundry every 60 days, or one shelves' worth. I do everything else laundry on a normal schedule.
- What are these "rules" you mention sometimes? - I only wear shirts that I've either been to the place or done the thing represented in the shirt. There are a few exceptions to these rules but I call them out. That's why accepting gift shirts can sometimes be awkward...
- How do you decide which to wear? - I just take the next off the stack. But I do keep white undershirts somewhere else in case I need to go to a wedding.
- Do you have a significant other? How do they feel about this? - My wife would prefer me to cull the collection a bit, but she's very understanding.
- How do you still fit in shirts from ~23 years ago? - My parents always put me in big shirts or I just hit my full height (6'3") early I guess...
- Why are some pictures in weird places? - Some pics were taken while I was on vacay or visiting family.
- Battling gives no info and the pics are small. How will I decide? - Just go with your instinct. Don't think too much. That's what I do.
- Can I buy a particular shirt? - Nope, not yet, gotta finish cataloging first. But you can buy this one.